Our Clinics are Open
Neighborhood Health is here to make sure you get the care that you need and stay healthy!
You can now have your medical visit over the phone or by video chat.
Call us at 615-227-3000 to schedule a phone/video visit.
When you call us at 615-227-3000, we will set up an appointment for you to speak with your provider.
- You will receive a phone call from a customer service representative 15 minutes before your appointment.
- This may be a number or area code you don’t recognize. Please answer the call. Please keep your phone on and close to you.
- The customer service representative will help complete your registration.
- Your provider will join the call after the customer service representative checks you in.
When you call us at 615-227-3000, we will set up an appointment for you to speak with your provider using a program called OTTO.
OTTO works inside of your browser. You do not need to install an application or program to join your video visit.
PLEASE NOTE: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge DO NOT support video visits.
Video Visit How-To:
- After you schedule an appointment, you will receive an email and an SMS text message confirming your appointment. This will contain a link to “Join Visit.” You can also use the “Test My Device” feature before your visit to make sure your device will work with OTTO.
- You will also receive an email and an SMS text message 15 minutes before your appointment.
- When it is time for your appointment, a customer service representative will join you in the video waiting room. Your provider will join the call after they get you connected.
- Because OTTO works inside of your browser. You must stay on the screen with the video visit to stay connected.
- Once your session is completed, you will receive an email thanking you for your video visit.