Who Qualifies: Anyone can come to Neighborhood Health for care, we serve everyone in TN, including new immigrants and refugees.
Becoming a Patient
Appointments and Walk-Ins
Neighborhood Health makes it easy to get care when you need it.
- To Schedule: Call us at (615) 227-3000
- Walk-in Appointments: We accept walk-in patients and will work you in as soon as possible.
- Locations:Click here to see our locations and hours.
Neighborhood Health will help you get the most affordable care possible. You will not be denied care because of inability to pay.
- Sliding Fee Scale: We may be able to lower the cost to you. You just need to show us your income. You also need to tell us your family size. We use this to see how much we can lower the cost. You can show us your income by giving us a pay stub, your tax return, or other documents.
Also, tell us if you are homeless right now. We can lower the costs for you if you can show proof.
- TennCare: We accept all TennCare plans, including United Healthcare, AmeriGroup, Cover Kids and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. We can also help you sign up for TennCare or CoverKids if you qualify.
- Private/Commercial Insurance and Managed Care Plans: Neighborhood Health accepts most plans.
- Medicare: Neighborhood Health also accepts advantage plans.
NEW Pay Your Bill Online
You can now pay your medical bills online conveniently and securely.
All you need to pay your bill is the Bill Pay Code and the Amount Due printed on your statement.