COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
If you live in Nashville/Davidson County and are age 18+:
- You can also call us at 615-953-0050 to schedule your vaccination appointment
- We can also help you get a ride if you need one.
- The health department is giving COVID shots. Call 615-862-7777.
- After making an appointment to get a shot from the health department, you can call 615-340-5655 to schedule a ride if you need one.
COVID-19 and Chronic Conditions Videos
Need a COVID test?
We do free rapid COVID-19 testing at our Inglewood Clinic on weekdays. Call us at 615-227-3000 to schedule your free rapid COVID-19 test.
If you live in Nashville/Davidson County: You can also get a free COVID test at:
- Former Kmart: 2491 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217
Monday through Friday (7am – 1pm)
If you live in Wilson County: You can get a free COVID test at the Wilson County Fairgrounds (945 E. Baddour Parkway). They are open M-F from 8:30am-10:30am. No appointment needed.
Fill out the form below and someone will reach out to you soon.
Join Our Mailing List
Get the latest Neighborhood News direct to your inbox!