Neighborhood Health makes it easy to get the care that you need.
Who Qualifies: Anyone can come to a Neighborhood Health center for care. You can be insured or uninsured. You do not have to live in Nashville. We care for US Citizens and new immigrants and refugees.
Appointments: Making an appointment is easy
- Go to the Locations page if you want to pick a health center nearest to you.
- Call 615.227.3000
- Neighborhood Health centers accept appoinments from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Neighborhood Health at Madison is open until 10:00 pm, Monday - Friday, and Saturday until 4:00 pm for appointments.
To make an appointment, have the following information ready:
- Your name and address
- The reason for your visit
- Health Insurance Information if you have insurance. Insurance is not necessary.
Language: If you need an interpreter to help with the visit, let them know your preferred language when you call.
Same Day Appointments:
We have openings each day for medical care and dental care. If you need to see a medical provider or a dentist that day, you can walk in and let customer service know. They will work you in as soon as possible. To make sure you are seen quickly, call ahead first and make an appointment, 615.227.3000.