We provide a full range of women’s healthcare including:
- FREE Long-acting reversible birth control: We are able to offer IUDs and implants at no cost to you. These forms of birth control last several years, but are also reversible. You can get pregnant the same week you have them taken out.
- Women’s Health Services: We provide comprehensive well woman care and OB/GYN exams to women at all stages of life. This includes screenings for breast and cervical cancer (pap smears).
- Family Planning:Pregnancy testing, and birth control is available. This includes long-acting reversible birth control (like IUDs or Nexplanon), birth control pills, and injections.
- Prenatal Care: We care for women throughout their pregnancy and postpartum. We also provide pediatric care for your infant after delivery.
- Uninsured? No problem!: Neighborhood Health staff can you enroll in insurance including TennCare.
- Quality care, when you need it: We have night and weekend hours available to make sure you get the care you need! We can also care for you over the phone or using video chat.