Mission: Neighborhood Health is Nashville's Family Doctor. We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by providing affordable quality care to all.
Community Board Of Directors: The Board of Directors of Neighborhood Health includes consumers from our neighborhoods.
Putting Service First: Neighborhood Health makes it easy to get care you need when you need it.
- Affordable Care: Neighborhood Health knows that many people and families are uninsured. We have a discounted fee program that makes all our health services affordable.
- The Neighborhood Focus: Neighborhood Health knows that is important for people to get health care close to home. We have centers from Madison in north Davidson county to Southern Hills so care is available at convenient locations throughout the county.
- Same Day Visits: You cannot control when you or your family get sick. We are there to serve you when you need us. Please call ahead if possible, 615.227.3000. But if you can't, just drop in and customer service will help you be seen that day.
- 24-hour Response: Sometimes you just need professional medical advice on how to handle something that comes up on holidays, nights, and weekends. Or maybe you need your prescription filled. Call 615.227.3000. Our answering service will take your number and a provider will call you back and provide advice or help. If it is a true emergency, call 911 and go to the emergency room.
- Language Interpreters: Spanish interpreters are generally available at the centers. Patients who require other languages can work with the provider through an interpreter on a phone.
- Total and Personal Care: You have unique needs. Neighborhood Health offers every patient a provider who will work with them to meet and coordinate all their healthcare needs. Neighborhood Health has medical, dental and counseling services. There is also health education and assistance with insurance enrollment. We will refer you to other services, receive their reports and manage your total care.