COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
If you live in Nashville/Davidson County and are age 18+:
Schedule Your Covid Shot Online
- You can also call us at 615-953-0050 to schedule your vaccination appointment
- We can also help you get a ride if you need one.
- The health department is giving COVID shots. Call 615-862-7777 or visit https://bit.ly/3sCdhR2 to make an appointment.
- After making an appointment to get a shot from the health department, you can call 615-340-5655 to schedule a ride if you need one.
If you live in Wilson County and are age 18+:
- The health department is giving COVID shots. Call 615-444-5325 or visit https://bit.ly/3r6sj1e to make an appointment.
Call 615-331-6033 to schedule a ride if you need one.
COVID-19 and Chronic Conditions Videos
Liver Disease and the COVID Vaccine
Cardiovascular Disease and the COVID Vaccine
Kidney Disease and the COVID Vaccine
COPD, Respiratory Disease and COVID Vaccination
Diabetes and the COVID Vaccine
Pregnancy and the COVID Vaccine
Need a COVID Test?
We do free rapid COVID-19 testing at our Inglewood Clinic on weekdays. Call us at 615-227-3000 to schedule your free rapid COVID-19 test.
If you live in Nashville/Davidson County: You can also get a free COVID test at:
- Meharry Medical College: 918 21st Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37208
- Former Kmart: 2491 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217
- Nissan Stadium, Lot “N”: 501 S 2nd Street, Nashville, TN 37213
These Nashville testing sites are generally open M-F from 10am-3pm. No appointment needed. If you need a ride to these testing sites call 615-862-5950 .
If you live in Wilson County: You can get a free COVID test at the Wilson County Fairgrounds (945 E. Baddour Parkway). They are open M-F from 8:30am-10:30am. No appointment needed.